Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lambo's Moderator Application :)

3 posters

Go down

Lambo's Moderator Application :) Empty Lambo's Moderator Application :)

Post by Lamborghini55 Fri May 03, 2013 2:57 pm

In-game name: Lamborghini55

Plugin experience(world edit, etc): I have experience with world edit, color codes, changing nicks etc. I can all the commands a Moderator should know about.

Past positions held on server(s): I've been Moderator on a server and I've been Admin too. So I'm experienced with the job.

Reasons you would be good for the job: Well. I joined this server recently for a couple of resons: I like playing Hunger Games but on all the servers I've been playing on this is the best one. Its no lag here and thats one the things i look for when i choose servers. I know im new to the server but i heard you guys need Moderators so i deiced to give it a try. I love helping people who needs help etc. When i joined this server for the first time the staff Welcomed me to the server and answered all my questions. Thats a very good thing! I can help the staff a lot on the server by helping players. The staff needs a brake sometimes so its always good to have someone who can help and moderate the server when they are offline or just busy. I have some ideas for the server too. Some plugins and spawn ideas. I hope i can help with my ideas Smile A Moderator needs to be calm in certain situations and not rage or take some fast and stupid decisions. When the Moderator thinks a guy is using an hacked client, he cant just ban him. He need proof. I would prefer Video and sometimes a screen-shot is enough. Thanks for reading this application Smile

Lamborghini55

Back to top Go down

Lambo's Moderator Application :) Empty Re: Lambo's Moderator Application :)

Post by ShatterGames Fri May 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Accepted

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlabc Fri May 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Accepted congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

jlabc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamborghini55 Fri May 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Lamborghini55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down