Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToveBech's Mod Application.

2 posters

Go down

ToveBech's Mod Application. Empty ToveBech's Mod Application.

Post by ToveBech95 Sun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Builder/Moderator/Both: I want to become a Moderator.

In-game name: My Minecraft IGN is, ToveBech

Plugin experience(world edit, etc): I do know pretty much about all the plugins. Like I know what I need to know there. And I know the most about the config file too.

Past positions held on servers(Be specific): I've been Admin so often and Mod, but all those servers ar down now. The last rank i got was Administrator. But there I was playing tohether with 10 years old kids. I didn't like it.

How much time can spend on the server: 3+ hours a day. If I want I can be on a server more than 7 hours. The longest time i've been on a server is 4 days. But there I was like sleeping and AFK and just playing sometimes.

Reasons you would be good for the job: I actually think that I would help. I am friendly to anyone and glad for every newbies. I would help build tho if you want me to. I have experience is building too. As everyone who know me say. And I want to help keep those nasty players away from the good people. Ofc keep everyone who breaks the rules away or just calm them down with a warning.

Last edited by ToveBech95 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making the application better and updated to the new App Format.)

ToveBech95

Back to top Go down

ToveBech's Mod Application. Empty Re: ToveBech's Mod Application.

Post by ShatterGames Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am

Read the app forum again, I have updated it with details of the positions you are applying for. Do you want to be helper, or mod?

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

ToveBech's Mod Application. Empty Hi

Post by ToveBech95 Mon May 06, 2013 10:15 am

ShatterGames wrote:Read the app forum again, I have updated it with details of the positions you are applying for. Do you want to be helper, or mod?
I want to be a Moderator =)

ToveBech95

Back to top Go down

ToveBech's Mod Application. Empty Re: ToveBech's Mod Application.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down