Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonnyz1114 moderator app.

2 posters

Go down

Sonnyz1114 moderator app. Empty Sonnyz1114 moderator app.

Post by sonnyz1114 Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 pm

In-game name:Sonnyz1114

Skype:yes i have skype and its the same as my minecraft name

Plugin experience(world edit, etc. Be specific):i am familiar with World Edit and LOVE it, i love building awsome structures, and i am familiar with the usual commands

Past positions held on servers(Be specific):Iv been a chat mod on another server but they fired all chat mods because they claimed they had an aboundance of staff. I was a co- owner of another server and an admin on another.

How much time can spend on the server:i get home at about 3:44 Pm pacific time after school and can stay on till 8:00 pm and sometimes longer

Reasons you would be good for the job:I believe i have the required experience with my past jobs and i have play on the server for at least 1-2 months and iv been told by an admin that its only been up for 4 months and i plan on continuing to play on it

If applying for builder also fill out.

Minecraft related building experience:N/A

General art experience (if any):N/A

Pictures of your work(most important):N/A

sonnyz1114

Back to top Go down

Sonnyz1114 moderator app. Empty Re: Sonnyz1114 moderator app.

Post by growleyg Fri May 10, 2013 12:00 am

We're giving you "Helper" (the one below mod) it has /jail command
Your job will be to keep the peace. If we find you are a very good helper we will promote you to mod. (Helper is able to play in the normal world like any other person) Thank you
Be responible and have fun.

Growleyg

growleyg
Admin

Back to top Go down