Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXRameyXx's Mod App

2 posters

Go down

xXRameyXx's Mod App Empty xXRameyXx's Mod App

Post by xXRameyXx Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 pm

In-game name: xXRameyXx

Plugin experience(world edit, etc. Be specific): I know how to use world edit very well I used to own a server my self I also know about factions mcmmo and hg plugins I know about almost all the most popular plugins!! Very Happy

Past positions held on servers(Be specific): I've bine on the server for about an hour but I will be on a lot and help out other players when ever need. I say welcome to all the new players and love this server I will do my best to make sure this server gets popular and people love it!!

How much time can spend on the server: I can spend a lot of time on the server im allowed to play when ever I want school will be out soon and I will play about all summer I love this server and all the staff

Reasons you would be good for the job: I've bine mod on 5 servers and admin on 2 owner of one and co owner of 2 and I know not to abuse my powers and I will help any staff or if the owner is in need I will help build

If applying for builder also fill out.

Minecraft related building experience: I've bine playing minecraft sense I was 9 and i'm a very talented builder I know how to build a lot of things and know how to make things fancy

General art experience (if any): I really don't know but in real life I'm in GT Art!

Pictures of your work(most important): I don't have any on me but I can make one and show you as soon a possible!

xXRameyXx

Back to top Go down

xXRameyXx's Mod App Empty Re: xXRameyXx's Mod App

Post by growleyg Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Recently we have been inundated with applications. For the time being we have filled the positions. Should we find we are needing more you will be one of the first to be contacted.

Thanks, growleyg

growleyg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum