Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like a request for a Mod Staff change.

4 posters

Go down

Would like a request for a Mod Staff change. Empty Would like a request for a Mod Staff change.

Post by imFreshPineapple Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 pm

I am requesting that ClaiborneD be taken off of the Mod Staff and back as a member.
Reason why:
1. He Temp-Banned me for no reason and made up false accusations so that he can ban me.(False accusations will be listed as reasons.)
2. He claimed I "hacked in" armor that was originally Angelisawesome's. Which I obtained by raiding the faction Ghost.(False accusations)
3. He said my base was way to far from the base so I must of been hacking but I got that base from a raid on USMC.(ClaiborneD's former faction and this was also a reason why he banned me.)
4. He made up excuses to why he banned me. My wittiness to this reason are JustYourFanboy, and Angelisawesome.
5. Finally after backing up my reasoning and STILL getting temp-banned. Fanboy tried to defend me but end making up excuses(Reason 4) and then saying "He(me) got banned for lying to a Mod which is against the rules." (Quote is according to JustYourFanboy.) and then he left the game.(Again according to Fanboy.)

And these reasons are why I want ClaiborneD removed from the Mod Staff.
imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

Would like a request for a Mod Staff change. Empty Re: Would like a request for a Mod Staff change.

Post by imFreshPineapple Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 pm

I also forgot to mention he banned my little brother also for defending me from ClaiborneD's accusations.

Little brother's name is KiingxWolfxHD
imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

Would like a request for a Mod Staff change. Empty Re: Would like a request for a Mod Staff change.

Post by ShatterGames Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 am

Do you have any screen shots?

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by imFreshPineapple Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:28 am

No it's not like we can get snapshots on previous nor was I thinking of making snapshots all this happened pretty fast plus he also stole my enchanted diamond armor he thought was "hacked in" and said it a couple times on the minecraft chat so I'm sure if you ask him or check your chat log for your server you may find it or maybe he will be able to tell you. But like I said it's not like I had the time or was even thinking about taking snapshots.

Last edited by imFreshPineapple on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes in words.)
imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatterGames Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:20 am

We are looking into this

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by imFreshPineapple Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 am

Thank you for your time.
imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

Post by growleyg Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 am

You've been pardoned. We are looking into the dispute.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

growleyg

growleyg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlabc Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

I saw it going on Claib was trying to get me on his side on the "base being too far away"

jlabc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down