Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Ideas and Fixes

3 posters

Go down

General Ideas and Fixes Empty General Ideas and Fixes

Post by JustYourFanboy Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:13 pm

1.  Repair Survival Games:  All of the survival games have taken enviromental damage from mobs like creepers, and it greatly affects the arenas.

2.  More Parkour:  In honesty, the parkour is way too easy and short.  I think an increase in difficulty and length would make it more worth to play the parkour, and more fun in the end.  Also, there should be a second prize if the idea is taken into reality.

3. Cobwebs:  Make cobwebs breakable in survival games.  Why?  They make some chests inaccessible because they're recognized as a full block rather than partially a block, similar to chests. 

4. Spleef:  I think spleef should be the next minigame to be added as it may bring more server traffic, which could mean an increase in donations and spleef overall is really fun.

5. Grace Time:  In survival games, I think the grace time should be increased from 20 seconds to at least 1 minute.  Why?  People camp at spawn and kill people after the first 20 seconds which is really unfair in my opinion. 

6. Faction-Protect Parkour:  In the parkour arena, you're able to claim over the land that it's set on and that could lead to mishaps.  It's minor, but you never know.

7.  More SG Arenas:  What we have now is fine, but a broader selection for the games would make it funner in my opinion. 

8.  Warzone:  The Warzone at spawn is too close, in my opinion.  I think it should be pushed back so people can't camp at it, as it has happened numerous times.  

9.  Moderators:  In the past, we've had corrupt moderators and helpers and I think it would be better if there was a deeper background check on who applies, rather than just going by their application.  Maybe a community decision? 

10. PVP Logging:  Within the server, a lot of PVP logging goes on.  Some people are even notorious for it.   I think it would be wise if you implemented a pvp logging plugin that prevents this.  Both members of Havoc and Shockers have pvp logged and they're big parts of this server credibility wise.

JustYourFanboy

Back to top Go down

General Ideas and Fixes Empty Re: General Ideas and Fixes

Post by JustYourFanboy Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Oh yeah, you can also claim land in the sg too, I think that needs to be fixed as well

JustYourFanboy

Back to top Go down

General Ideas and Fixes Empty Re: General Ideas and Fixes

Post by ShatterGames Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you. We will get on it.

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

General Ideas and Fixes Empty Ze Reply

Post by heydm Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

really you can claim land in sg?