Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating!

5 posters

Go down

I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating! Empty I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating!

Post by yalzaf1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Shatter I've been on this server for a decent amount of time and I don't encourage cheating, and unfair play.
I spawned at the new spawn and within 6 seconds of the game imfreshpinnaple charged at me and killed me at SPAWN!
I have proof of this because I took a screen shot of the dying screen with "snipping tool".
This has been reported by numerous people but with no proof. I hope with this vital piece of evidence, imfreshpinnaple can finally deserve what he does...I think he should be banned...im pretty mad...only because he is doing this for a long time and no one got proof-that is until now.

here is the link for the picture...

http://postimg.org/image/n9d58l2yl/862605c9/

Thanks For Your Awesome support for the members of the members of this server. Smile 
yalzaf1
yalzaf1

Back to top Go down

I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating! Empty Re: I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating!

Post by imFreshPineapple Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

The spawn is wilderness there is no safezone that current moment. And it still is wilderness at this moment in time. And I got some proof of that as well. Plus who else has said I've killed them in spawn? I would like to know names, if you got none you are creating lies. And stop being ignorant and actually check the spawn to see if it had wilderness or not. You are just assuming it had safezone but it didn't.
imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating! Empty Re: I have proof of imfreshpinnaple cheating!

Post by imFreshPineapple Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

imFreshPineapple
imFreshPineapple

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatterGames Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:30 pm

This was my mistake. I forgot to deny pvp in that arena. But fresh, give back everything that you got from yal.

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by heydm Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Can you take away his sword?

heydm

https://minecraft.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by yalzaf1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

I asked if I could have my stuff Back but he said that he died and lost it. He has more sets of armour and swords. Can you plz ask him to give me a set. I'm not short of armour, but I think it's unfair to kill someone within seconds at spawn.
yalzaf1
yalzaf1

Back to top Go down

Post by growleyg Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 am

You will survive without getting your stuff back. Sorry you lost it
Thank you for being a member.

Growleyg

growleyg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum