Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinkPotatos' Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

PinkPotatos' Moderator Application Empty PinkPotatos' Moderator Application

Post by PinkPotatos Sat May 04, 2013 3:26 am

Application

Builder/Moderator/Both: Moderator

In-game name: PinkPotatos

Plugin experience(world edit, etc): I am very familiar with world edit and other plugins like factions, or mob arena. I also understand how permissions and essentials works. I basically know what a moderator of a server should know.

Past positions held on server(s): I've been a Head Admin on the first server I joined back in 1.7 when pistons were first added Smile. I've held that position for about .. a year until i got bored of creative mode. I also helped the owner setup plugins back on that server.

Reasons you would be good for the job: I believe that i would be good for the job because first of all, I've noticed that there is a lack of moderators on the server.. and I'm on a lot since I'm looking to settle on this server since my friends play here now. I'm also not biased on situations as I would look on both sides of something such as an argument if one ever arises. I am also capable of not abusing powers since I've learned the consequences of it before. If I was a moderator I'd improve the overall atmosphere of the whole server since i see many people insulting each other through the main chat which is most likely not pleasant to the majority of the players on the server. I also read many times in chat that someone is a hacker, an example would be like "Player 1 : YOU HACK PLAYER 2" which is not exactly a good thing for the server.. I also love minecraft PvP so I'll be on the server daily most likely.

PinkPotatos

Back to top Go down

PinkPotatos' Moderator Application Empty Re: PinkPotatos' Moderator Application

Post by jlabc Sat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Well I think it is pretty good, but the fact of you saying "I got bored of creative mode" kind of scares me, that you will abandon us.

jlabc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkPotatos Sat May 04, 2013 3:01 pm

jlabc wrote:Well I think it is pretty good, but the fact of you saying "I got bored of creative mode" kind of scares me, that you will abandon us.
Well after a year of just playing on a server with creative mode only i kind of got bored. But this server also has the survival aspect so i will have to gather my stuff which i find fun.

PinkPotatos

Back to top Go down

Post by jlabc Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 am

Okay ill have shat look at this

jlabc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by growleyg Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Congrats man. You're a mod

growleyg