Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea 2-yalzaf

2 posters

Go down

Idea 2-yalzaf Empty Idea 2-yalzaf

Post by yalzaf1 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:58 pm

There is a lot of raiding going on everyday on this server. I was just hoping if you guys at pvpmayhem could make a way for users to create friendly servers which couldnt be raided. Reason being, in the time i have played on this server, ive witnessed many new people join and get raided within a couple of days. This is happening because some factions in the server have advanced greatly and dont give the new dudes a chance! It should also be that "freindly fac's" shouldnt be allowed to raid other facs as well. However when the fac thinks it is ready to face the big bad reality on the outside world, they can change thier fac mode to hostile and be able to get raided and raid themselves. This could really help the new dudes on the server. Thanks for your time people of pvpmayhem!

Sincerly-yalzaf
yalzaf1
yalzaf1

Back to top Go down

Idea 2-yalzaf Empty Re: Idea 2-yalzaf

Post by growleyg Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 pm

It's a conundrum... On one hand, yes it is difficult for new players.
On the other... We'd have to create a completely different "non faction" world to make it work and the server is a pvp server... I.E. pvpmayhem. Unfortunately mcmmo hasn't built that into their pluggin.

growleyg
Admin

Back to top Go down