Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea 3-yalzaf

2 posters

Go down

Idea 3-yalzaf Empty Idea 3-yalzaf

Post by yalzaf1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Okay so the servers down right now so I figured why not post something fresh on the server. So growleyg, that thing I posted about making "friendly factions". Well I think there is a way to make one in the normal faction world. There is this command called /f noboom
or just /noboom I can't remember witch one, but it doesn't allow it to me since it said that your alliance has to be recognized by a peaceful faction to be able to use this command. Also the new spawn didn't come out so good. So like when it came up, shatter asked me to test if I could place blocks there. Something that didn't work out is that pvp was enabled, and some anonymous people used that as an advantage to kill unsuspecting people there. As a result, the new spawn was shut down, and the temp spawn was set up again. Also, when I joined sg (hg) I spawned in arena 1 with my inventory from the faction world. Also there was nothing preventing me from roaming around arena freely. I did /sg leave , and lost my inventory. I'm not complaining, but just asking for this to be fixed. Also I spawned in the new spawn when I left, and had to do /spawn to leave that place. I'm just saying that there are a lot of things that have to be fixed on the server, and also that it all started because of jlcab doing the stupid thing that he did. That's all for now thanks for your time admins and shattergames.

-yalzaf
yalzaf1
yalzaf1

Back to top Go down

Idea 3-yalzaf Empty Re: Idea 3-yalzaf

Post by heydm Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am

Yes. The new spawn was taken down by ShatterGames on purpose Rolling Eyes . There was no accident or anything...

heydm

https://minecraft.net/

Back to top Go down