Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jlabc's Moderator application, Hope you accept it :)

2 posters

Go down

jlabc's Moderator application, Hope you accept it :) Empty jlabc's Moderator application, Hope you accept it :)

Post by jlabc Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Ign: jlabc

Past experience: I used to own a server, so I would know some situations you can be in with hackers, spammers, ect. I was once a Head-Admin and a Head-Moderator.

Why I would like to Moderator: I would like to moderator, because I have some skills that some others don't have. I have leadership skills, problem solving skills and many other skills that I would like to use to help and benefit this server.

How I can help: I can help this server, by donating, solving problems, getting more players on, building, and keeping the peace. I can keep the peace by preventing spammers and fighting on the server. I also know all of the commands like /kick, /ban, /mute, /jail, etc.

Thanks![center][b][u]

Last edited by jlabc on Sun May 26, 2013 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

jlabc
Admin

Back to top Go down

jlabc's Moderator application, Hope you accept it :) Empty Re: jlabc's Moderator application, Hope you accept it :)

Post by ShatterGames Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:30 pm

I think this is what we are looking for. I will double check the permissions for moderator and then instate you. My skype is: joshua.klepel. Add me

ShatterGames
Admin

https://pvpmayhem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down